Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Abbie!!!





You've come a long way baby! And we love you.

(Now if you can just wear the helmet while your on the bike and the crown when you are a princess we would be set!)

9 comments:

JennyLynn said...

Happy Birthday to Abbie! What a cutie she is. Thanks for the laughs on the Cake Wreck blog! Chad started chuckling in the middle of church today; when I asked him what he was laughing about, he quoted one of the cakes we had seen on the Cake Wrecks blog. =) I love reading your blog.... thank you for reading mine and always commenting!

JennyLynn said...

I just noticed the playground photos of the girls on the side bar. They are awesome! You're a great photographer.

Ben and Lisa said...

Thanks for letting us celebrate your birthday with you Abbie. Your party was very fun. And you make a beautiful princess/cyclist.

The Woolf Pack said...

Happy Birthday Abbie!! You are a fabulous princess and we can't wait to see you ride your bike. We wish we could have been there for your party.

Allison said...

Happy (belated) birthday Abbie!!! Ellie is thrilled because now they're the same age! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.

The Steeds said...

I still cannot get over the fact that she came into the world 8 lb. 12 oz.!!! She cracks me up daily and Spencer, Carter and I reallly enjoy having her around! She is a keeper.

delagray said...

I must say that the hat goes well with the princess dress. What a happy day her birthday must have been. She looks sooooo happy.
Abbie, your bike is beautiful

delagray said...

The pictures of the girls in the park ARE beautiful. You could enter them in a contest.

Heather said...

what a cutie! I love the helmet and princess dress picture. and thanks for that cake site link. I wasted too much time on it, too. but hilarious!