Monday, June 29, 2009

Girls Pictures

Father's Day and the girls birthdays fall in the same season of the year so it worked out well to get their annual pictures from the photographer and give them as Father's Day/Grandparent gifts.(Don't worry Laura yours will be here when you come down.) I decided to get dressed up as well and head on down to the Target $3.99/page photography studio so we could do some all-girl pictures for Russ for Father's Day. We don't do photography studio pictures often as we like the more candid shots ourselves, but they seem to be a necessity -- at least on my parent's wall. Hopefully if we can find a weekend somewhere in here we are going to do new family pictures as well, but we will see.


Now because I am cheap I wouldn't pay for the digital copies so these are pictures of the pictures that were taken. The main difference is some cropping and the lighting which look better in the actual pictures.

6 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Those are fantastic pictures. You guys all look amazing. What a fun tradition to start!

wendyberd said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!

Ben and Lisa said...

The pictures turned out very cute. I am so impressed at how well your girls smile for pictures!

Allison said...

Those are adorable! I especially love the last one, the close up of you three. And I can't believe I won't see those cute girls again until Christmas!

Leah said...

SOOO cute!!

delagray said...

What a great gift for Dad!!! Priceless. A beautiful picture of three beautiful women.