There are several blogs I like to read. Pioneer Woman because she writes like she is talking to her best friends, Daring Young Mom because she describes motherhood perfectly and makes me wish I could be her neighbor, and TAMN because she gets the hilarity of Utah culture better than anyone I know.
But today, I found my guilty pleasure. I have spent more hours than I care to admit reading Cake Wrecks. The number of times I was laughing so hard I was crying continues to climb. If you go to this site I would highly recommend the Some Fan Favorites about half way down the right hand side.
Naked Mohawk Baby Carrot Jockeys, The Sexual Harassment Cake, and Happy Falker Satherhood are just a few of the poorly-made, off the wall, scary, and sad cakes you will find. It is her commentary as much as anything that makes this a cyber-visit worth making. While not all of the cakes are appropriate that is part of what is so funny, and sad, and funny. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment