In order to purge the angry feelings I am currently harboring toward my insurance company that continually takes my money but doesn't cover me for any services that we actually use as a family I am going to show our most recent family pictures. Sigh.
These pictures were taken on request from my mom who wanted vertical family pictures. She has a vision for her living room that involves all things vertical. So because she is a wonderful mother, we love her, and want to aid in her vision we rushed to ask my brother to meet us at Liberty Park and snap a few photos for Mother's Day. Thankfully, myself and Russ's family got to benefit from my mom's vision as well because I am a big fan of the way they turned out.
I really like this last one. It was just for fun and not part of the vision but I think it is what we will end up using for a family picture at our house! There I feel somewhat revived.




4 comments:
Those are all great, but I especially LOVE that last one! Oooh, maybe I can figure out how to get Blaine to do some pics for us this summer! All in the name of aiding your mom in her vision, of course...
Love the pictures. And I hate insurance too if you need to commiserate with anyone (just ask me about how awesomely they were to work with for labor and delivery...lets just say I will probably opt to pay cash outright next time since I basically did anyways).
Oh yeah, your hair is really pretty by the way.
Cute, very cute.
Post a Comment