Friday, January 4, 2008

Russ & Abbie





So I along with the rest of the planet think that Abbie and Russ look a lot a like. Not that there are any doubters out there but I thought I would post this adorable picture of Russ when he was little (I don't know how old he is exactly) and of Abbie. I know it is a Halloween picture but it is the only one where she is pulling close to the same expression.....like father like daughter!

7 comments:

Ben and Lisa said...

They really do look so much alike! I love that picture of Russ. This is funny because I've been wanting to post a picture of me when I was little with a picture of Coop to prove he does look like me as much as Ben. We don't have a scanner, though, so I haven't gotten around to it. Great minds think alike, huh?

The Woolf Pack said...

That is the best comparison ever! I love it. Abbie is so cute and I have always loved that picture of Russ. How cute! We should all try a side by side of our childhood pictures and the kids pictures, that would be fun.

delagray said...

There is no doubt about it. All of you are so good at keeping up your blogs. I so love hearing about your happenings and seeing pictures of Abbiekins. Grandma and I need to get some happenings happening. Love and miss you all.

I must say it makes me feel really bad when I can't exactly remember when that picture was taken. He was probably 2 1/2.

Allison said...

Awwww...how cute was Russ? She really does look just like him. Sorry, Em, no Ebert in that girl!

Heather said...

So cute! Good thing Russ makes a cute girl too. :O)

Kelseybob said...

Wow... they do look a lot alike. We have that samething. Sheldon is a clone to my brother Randy, and Allie is so much like Ryan it makes me nervous sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Oh my squishy. She really does look like her daddy. But that picture of little boy Russ is A-dorable. That should be his pic on the web site at m8. And I really should be working....;) Sssshhh don't tell. (And also, don't tell that I work back words apparently).