Well...as most of you know we have some news...We are pregnant!!! We are due July 16th and are very excited. We've been pretty quiet until now, mostly only family has known, but we are past 12 weeks so we felt like it was okay to tell.
Overall I've felt...crappy. But thanks to over-priced pharmaceutical aids I am able to function pretty well most days. I even made it a whole day yesterday with out the medicine and without throwing- up. Today I wasn't so lucky, but you can't win them all!!
We don't know the gender yet, but will be finding out in about two months so keep checking in with us!
6 comments:
Em! I am so excited for you! That is great news. Congratulations. You will be a wonderful mother of two! I can't wait to meet the next Gray.
Yay! I know I already knew, but still . . . YAY!!!
Congrats. I totally understand feeling crappy, I'm glad the the drugs work for you. I have yet to find one that makes it so I don't throw up. I just keep telling myslef 7 more weeks.
I thought I would say congratulations here as well because yipee!!! Babies are wonderful. I'd have one but it's against my religion, I think. Probably not, but in general I think it's best for the world and those who live in it if I don't procreate. But still, as this isn't about me, congrats again on the happy news. I hope you get to feeling better with all the happy over-priced pharmaceutical aids your body can handle.
Wow I feel so stupid! ha ha. I only saw the post above this one, so that's why I was so surprised about the pregnancy thing. I was only giving you a little bit of a hard time, but still....Sorry! I'm so excited for you. It's gonna be one big party at your house! :O)
I am so sorry you aren't feeling well, we have a friend here in the same boat. Although, I don't think her doc has put her on any meds yet. WE are so excited to find out what you are having!!!!
Post a Comment