As a part of the Salt Lake City Gallery Stroll. Russ will be showing some of his paintings of his most recent travels. As you can imagine we are VERY excited for Russ and this chance to display some of his work. If you are going to be in the Salt Lake City area on Friday January 18th we would love you to stop in to view his work on display. We are hoping to get a lot of support from friends and family and would love to see you there.
Russ's work will be on display,
Friday, January 18th
at the Modern8 Gallery
561 West 200 South
Salt Lake City,
Utah 84101
7:00 - 9:00
We would love to see you there!!
4 comments:
Congrats, Russ! If we were in town, we would totally be there!
Can you guys post pictures of the paintings for those of us who can't see them in real life?
wAy to go! I wish it was this weekend. I was in SL just yesterday! I would love to see all of his stuff. Be sure to take lots of pictures and share them. :O)
I am so excited for you! I am so sad we can't be there. We would love to see all the paintings that he is displaying. We love you guys!
Russ, it was good to see you and to see your work. Great stuff, but then again I didn't expect anything less. I still love your river painting with the barge. Great job!
Post a Comment