This week we have been recovering from a week of play with cousins. I am not nearly as much fun as cousins are. Needless to say there has been some serious withdrawal symptoms for all.
I just submitted my grades for summer semester! Yippee!
Last week I found out that Abbie's school is "highly recommending" all day Kindergarten. This is the opposite of the recommendation they gave in June. I have almost come to terms with the change. I think the reality is I really am going to miss that kiddo while she is at school and I don't like it one little bit so there!
I spent almost all day Monday and Tuesday cleaning my house (see recovering above), so yesterday I took a break from cleaning. You would never know about the effort put in on the previous days.
My expectations about the house that were rising of their own free will, are being properly deflated. I wish this issue wasn't such a roller-coaster for me.
Abbie and Savannah just went to a Fancy Nancy birthday party yesterday. They got kid make-up in their goodie bags. I have never seen Savannah so excited. She loved being at a big girl party and getting beautiful girl stuff. Blast!
Abbie was playing Super Why on the computer where you match words with similar definitions. What do you call these words? Cinnamons.
I need new family pictures...ideas?
No comments:
Post a Comment