YAY! Congrats, Emily! Emma was born March 1st, best time of year to have a baby (in my opinion.) Hope you're feeling good and the pregnancy is uneventful. Take care.
I was just thinking how I appreciate that you update your blog weekly so I can read it. Now I'm REALLY glad you do! Congrats. I hope things are going well.
12 comments:
YAY! Congrats, Emily! Emma was born March 1st, best time of year to have a baby (in my opinion.) Hope you're feeling good and the pregnancy is uneventful. Take care.
I am so excited!!!! See you soon.
Forgot to mention that 'he's' a handsome baby.
How exciting! Congratulations!
Yeah, March is a fabulous month to be born! Congratulations!!
Hooray! Congrats guys!
wahoooey!!!!!!
:)
I was just thinking how I appreciate that you update your blog weekly so I can read it. Now I'm REALLY glad you do! Congrats. I hope things are going well.
Congrats Emily! :) I'm not quite ready yet for Shaw Family 5.0. But I'm so happy to hear when others are expanding! I hope you're feeling well!!
So exciting!! Can't wait to see number 3.
HooRay! Hooray! Hooray!
I hope you continue to blog like you do after he/she comes... obviously I never read them or update my own either. So excited for you!!
congratulations. Are we praying for a boy to even out the hormones!? I love the humor in your blog.
Post a Comment