Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WWCD

As I've mentioned before, Savannah loves to pretend that she is a princess, and not just any princess. At any given moment she could be Belle, Sleeping Beauty, or, her favorite, Cinderella. Heaven help the person who addresses her by the wrong name. We all kind of play along and let her imagination run free.

The other day the girls were playing in the bath tub when Russ and I hear Abbie reprimanding her sister through fake tears.

"Savannah, would Cinderella make people cry?"

Silence.

"Well then you shouldn't make people cry."

And...Savannah complies.

The explicit manipulation by one so young is hilarious, but really Cinderella might be a good role model. She cleans the house for her family (while singing I might add) and she can carry three trays of breakfast at the same time. Yeah, I'm okay with my daughter looking up to her.

3 comments:

The Steeds said...

That is SO funny! LOL. Love it.

The Woolf Pack said...

Your girls crack me up!

delagray said...

I thought you were going to say that Savannah decided to change to another princess. :o)