Abbie is the picture at the top while Savannah is the picture on the bottom. Russ and I have been highly entertained at the guesses, reasoning, and logic behind your answers.Thanks for playing along and we will bring you more pictures soon!
I think you should have posted a baby picture of Russ along side the two girls so we could try and guess which one was him! (I'm not saying Russ looks like a girl, you know, just that the girls both look like their daddy!)
Ahhh. I am relieved that I was correct in my guess. The more I looked, the more confident I was with my answer. I mean seriously, this just proves what an awesomely amazing aunt I am. And disregard that MANY others got it right, too--they just cheated off me. So I am the official winner, right?
3 comments:
Oooh, lucky guess on my part!!!
I think you should have posted a baby picture of Russ along side the two girls so we could try and guess which one was him! (I'm not saying Russ looks like a girl, you know, just that the girls both look like their daddy!)
Ahhh. I am relieved that I was correct in my guess. The more I looked, the more confident I was with my answer. I mean seriously, this just proves what an awesomely amazing aunt I am. And disregard that MANY others got it right, too--they just cheated off me. So I am the official winner, right?
No way, Lisa!
Post a Comment