Abbie had taken all of her shoes and put them in a bag for "storage" I guess. She kept carrying it around and saying "So heavy..." I guess that finding a place for everything can't start too young.
And in the principle of equal treatment ground into me by being a second child here is a picture of Savannah sleeping. Isn't she beautiful? I would love, love, love if she looked like this through the night. (Honestly we do quite well usually but last night....well...)
5 comments:
Abbie cracks me up! I love how it's "so heavy" but she doesn't put it down! And how did she get her cars in the fridge without your help??? The first time Ellie opened the fridge was at the cabin two weeks ago!
I had opened the fridge and she was grabbing her milk. It was only later that I realized the milk had been exchanged for cars.
Nothing wrong with practicing to organize early! I love it! Cute little girls. Good luck with the sleeping, is she a better sleepier than Abbie was?
Way to go Abbie. Maybe she could come and help my kids learn how to organize. They don't put ANYTHING away. Hope the sleepless nights don't last too long.
So cute! Allie does the same thing... she kind of learned it from me however, so I can't complain too mcu!
Post a Comment