Oh my gosh, I feel so bad that I'm not quite sure which one is which. I'm thinking the top one is Abbie and the bottom was is Savannah. Please don't think less of me as an aunt if I'm wrong, though. They are both VERY cute!
I think it is the other way around... I think Savannah is the top and Abbie is the bottom, but holy cow they look so much alike. We don't really have that problem here. All my kids look similar, but very different.
I'm with Lisa. The top has to be Abbie and the bottom Savannah. I only say that because I see them the most out of everyone, so I should know, right? :) But they do look like twins. What a pair of cuties.
It is hard to tell, but I'm with Lisa & Jen because of the hair and I think you can see Abbie's spirit-personality in her eyes. That's what I think, but they could be identical twins. That's what I think. : )
Okay, my vote is Abbie on top and Savannah on bottom. But only because, after careful scrutiny, I think the baby in the top picture looks about three months old and Savannah isn't that old yet. They both look like a tiny, girly Russ. When are you gonna have one that looks like you? :)
10 comments:
Oh my gosh, I feel so bad that I'm not quite sure which one is which. I'm thinking the top one is Abbie and the bottom was is Savannah. Please don't think less of me as an aunt if I'm wrong, though. They are both VERY cute!
I think it is the other way around... I think Savannah is the top and Abbie is the bottom, but holy cow they look so much alike. We don't really have that problem here. All my kids look similar, but very different.
I'm with Lisa. The top has to be Abbie and the bottom Savannah. I only say that because I see them the most out of everyone, so I should know, right? :) But they do look like twins. What a pair of cuties.
It is hard to tell, but I'm with Lisa & Jen because of the hair and I think you can see Abbie's spirit-personality in her eyes. That's what I think, but they could be identical twins. That's what I think. : )
GG thinks that Abbie is the top picture without my saying anything. I asked her why and she didn't know why. She said it is VERY hard to tell.
Okay, my vote is Abbie on top and Savannah on bottom. But only because, after careful scrutiny, I think the baby in the top picture looks about three months old and Savannah isn't that old yet. They both look like a tiny, girly Russ. When are you gonna have one that looks like you? :)
I was thinking abbie on top and savannah on the bottom......do we get a prize if we're right? :)
Ok, I am going out on a limb in saying that Savannah is the bottom pic and Abbie is the top. They look so much a like. Wow.
i think savannah is on the top.
Vicki thinks it's Savannah on the top and Abbie on the bottom. She says she's seen Savannah and therefore is qualified to judge.
When are you going to tell us who's who?
Post a Comment