Abbie kept insisting that we try the glasses on Savannah so here she is ready to rock the night away. For those of you who know what this means here is Abbie smiling like and Ebert - poor kid.
I'm glad you keep posting pics of the girls. It's so fun to look at them. and I love the "ebert" smile. even though I don't know what it means, it's still cute. :)
5 comments:
Abbie definitely looks happier about the movie star look than Savannah. : )
Lookin' pretty sweet there girlies. Not everyone can pull off red shades and you do it beautifully!
So cute!
I'm glad you keep posting pics of the girls. It's so fun to look at them. and I love the "ebert" smile. even though I don't know what it means, it's still cute. :)
Love the shades! Definitely an Ebert smile on Abbie there. Wait till school pictures - then you'll have some classics!
Post a Comment