As you may or may not know Russ and I are incredible dancers. We were both born talented and have developed our skills faithfully through the years. You could say that our marriage was a union of grace, skill, poise, and motion that guaranteed that our children would be naturals on the dance floor. Poor kids. As this video show - we were not disappointed.
6 comments:
I love it. Next time I see Abbie I will need to get all of those groovie moves from her. What grace and skill!
She looks great! What a natural! If I danced in circles like that I would probably get a little sick. She & Mackenzie should get together and have a dance party. We would love to see some recent pictures of Savannah. She is such a doll, both your girls are. Oh, and I would love the see the gracefullness of you & Russ. :)
I love it!
I think the dancing is great:)
You have been tagged, like you don't have enough to deal with!
Do it only if you have time.
I think I could watch this video everyday and not get tired of it. Thanks for sharing it. Love the picture of Savannah. It is very hard to believe that this little darlin' could possibly keep you awake at night. :>)
Yes, I've always admired your skills on the dance floor. I can't wait to see Abbie follow in your footsteps. :O)
Post a Comment