Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Banana?

So we are about 90% sure that our new addition will be named Savannah. We've talked to Abbie about baby sister, and more recently about Baby Savannah. She, of course, responds with "Baby Sa- nana," which sounds terribly close to "Baby Banana!" And we had been so worried that Savannah wasn't conducive to nicknames......

7 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

Baby Banana isn't that bad. Mark & I are still liking the name Maximus if we ever have a boy again, but Gluteus Maximus is a pretty bad nickname especially if both your parents are passing on the ghetto booty! Baby Savannah will be adorable, she will love it!

Kelseybob said...

I think Baby Banana is cute. Sheldon still has the nickname Shel-Shel because that is what Alle could say. And Allie is Alliesandra. I think it is fun when the kids come up with cute names.

Allison said...

It was bound to come up sooner or later, so she might as well be Baby Banana right from the start. Ellie is still Ellie Belly, although she doesn't appreciate it all that much these days, but then again she won't answer to anything but Ellie anyway.

And if Abbie hadn't started calling her Baby Banana, Chris probably would have, so this way he doesn't get to think he's so funny.

wendyberd said...

i love that name!!
can't wait to see what she looks like!

Ben and Lisa said...

Love it! Both versions!!

Kristen said...

Savannah is a cute name! I think it is even cuter that Abbie calls her Baby Banana! And I love that picture of you and Abbie! You look way pretty! Also, Jer's birthday is two weeks from yesterday (June 7th) and I am trying to get a group together to go up probably American Fork canyon to celebrate. Probably just bring your own meat and something to share thing. Let me know if you guys are available!

The Bloxham Family said...

Emily,
Congrats on the soon-to-be new baby girl. I was on Amber vesters and saw you so I wanted to check it out. I would love to chat.
This is Abby Bloxham by the way!!!
Check us out www.polkadotsnblox.blogspot.com
www.daisiesnlilies@gmail.com
Take care, talk soon, Abby