Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Nathan (Yesterday)

Yesterday was Nathan's birthday. (Although technically because he was born on March 1 of a leap-year he is really one-year-old today.) And he has grown from this,


to this.
Nathan is such a happy, easy going baby (except for when he isn't). He loves to laugh, and it is so fun to see that he already has a sense of humor. He currently loves to shake his head back and forth over and over again and just starts laughing whenever he does it. He is also a little explorer and gets into everything he has access to, including cupboards, shelves, toys, pots, pans, tupperware, garbage and the toilet bowl cleaner (which he now no longer has access to). This morning he got into Abbie's water colors and ate the turquoise paint. It got all over his mouth, hands shirt and hair. I really wanted to take a picture, but not as badly as I wanted to not get paint on the carpet and walls while I got the camera, so you'll have to just imagine. (Yes, I'm overloading on Nathan pictures, but I feel like I haven't taken enough of him so I wanted to make up for it....and he's just so darn cute!) We love Nate the Great!


1 comment:

The Woolf Pack said...

You can't have too many pictures! I can't believe he is already 1, he is such a smiley cutie pie. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks!