Thursday, March 28, 2013

Random Thoughts Thursday

I made it on a Thursday!

Nathan got tubes Monday..turns out he had strep at the same time. I'm still waiting for the miracle that is supposed to be the post-tubes joyful baby.

I'm slowly learning that knee surgery is not the minor inconvenience that I had once pictured. It looks like short-term life pause.

Conversation:

Savannah: "Mom, I love you more than anyone in the whole city."
Abbie: "Mom, I love you more than this gallon of milk."

Yes, yes I'm a successful parent.

Any suggestions on post-surgery books?

In some ways I feel like I'm preping to have a baby except instead of bringing a cute baby home from the hospital, I get a lame leg.

It is starting to get warm here. I am so very, very excited.

I put Nathan down for an early nap. He only slept for an hour. He has kept me up most nights this week, and now he thinks he gets to pull a short nap? No siree. He has been crying for 20 minutes.

2 comments:

Mona said...

Bummer you had to have surgery. Hoping for a speedy recovery to you and Nathan too from his tubes. Wishing you all a good week full of rest!

The Woolf Pack said...

Good luck on the surgery! Your kiddos are so cute, it was so fun seeing them.