Good News: My degree of separation from Tiger Woods has been reduced to one.
Bad News: I'm having knee surgery.
Conversation:
Mom:"Girls, mom and dad need to talk for a few minutes how about you go downstairs and play." (Note: I did not ask them to work, do a job, do homework or watch their brother. I asked them to play.)
Savannah: "Why?"
Abbie: "How many minutes will it be?"
Mom: "It doesn't matter just go play."
Abbie: "How many minutes.
Mom: "Three hundred."
Abbie: "No really how many?"
Mom: "Fifteen, now go."
Abbie: "How long do we have to? Why?"
Savannah: "Fine." angrily
Mom closes the office door. Girls stand outside and wait for about two minutes. Within five minutes someone is screaming in the basement. Is it really so difficult to play?
Nathan is getting tubes on Monday. May he be a happier child for it.
Nathan is my most mobile/get into mischief child. His favorite play items include toilet water, aluminum foil, tupperware, toilet brush, computer on/off switch, and toilet paper. It is awesome....or not.
1 comment:
Glad to hear we aren't the only ones who torture our kids by making them play while we talk for a second! I hope the tubes help your little guy.
Post a Comment