I had strep throat yesterday. This is the second time this winter. I got strep all the time as a child, I was one illness away from having my tonsils removed, and then it stopped. I don't remember it feeling quite this lousy.
At church we have a lip sync where the children, youth, and adults each get to do a variety of songs of their choosing. Thankfully I'm over the primary so I'm home free. Abbie chose to be a back up dancer to Life is a Highway from Cars.
This started as a Saturday edition, now it is a Sunday edition, hopefully it doesn't turn into a Monday edition.
Nathan burned his fingers on the flat iron this morning. Poor kid couldn't sleep for his nap because he was in so much pain. Made for a rough day all around.
Saturday (before the family chat) I went for my second bike ride of the year. So beautiful. Now if only my knee would work properly.
Abbie lost her second tooth today! The Grandma Toothfairy had to spot the Toothfairy some cash because the Toothfairy was fresh out and it happened at dinner time.
I am going to be thrilled when this semester is over.
1 comment:
I have yet to take my bike outside on actual roads. I just had clips put on and so stationary is how I am staying until I am more comfortable with getting in and out of them. :)
Post a Comment