Friday, June 1, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday (Friday Edition)

Sometime I'll get back on the ball to doing these on Thursdays. Now I'm just grateful to remember to post anything.

For all those wanting pictures of the house I apologize. At the moment you would see pictures of half set up rooms, combined with boxes everywhere and decorations on the floor because we don't know what to do with them. I'll get to it, it just might take a bit.

I went geocaching with the girls today! We found one of the two caches we were looking for. I find this an incredibly addicting activity. The girls like treasure hunting.

Nate Update: Nathan's nick name, at least from me, has been Mr. Smiley. He is such a happy kid and very content with the world.

Russ has to work late tonight and some this weekend. Blast.

We got a new washer and dryer yesterday The benefit was twofold. First, I actually enjoyed doing laundry. Second, the girls got a big cardboard box to decorate and turn into a house.

Savannah is starting to read. She is so proud of herself and wants to do it All by myself!

4 comments:

B said...

So excited to see updated pictures of the new house. When can you come out and play?! I have been on my bike quite a bit already and just loving it.

Allison said...

Hey, we got a new washer and dryer yesterday, too! But they didn't leave us the box. Bummer. However, the two children who were home each did a load of their own laundry, and insisted that they plan to do it on a regular basis. I'm not holding my breath, but it will be nice while it lasts. Vicki gets home from Outdoor School today, bringing plenty of dirty laundry with her, so I'm hoping the appeal of the new machines will encourage her to take care of that right away.

And we definitely have to do some geocaching when we're in St. George!

The Woolf Pack said...

I am excited for you guys and I swear decorating and putting rooms together the way you want, takes much longer than anticipated. :) I have an idea, come down and enjoy swimming in the Vegas heat!

Mona said...

hooray that you got the house! Good luck with unpacking. We have been here 2 years and have yet to put up most of our pictures--it takes a while when you are in a new place-- not 2 years, but a while :)