Three things that don't mix well :
1. Texting while driving
2. Drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth
3. Moving with a three-month-old baby
We finally moved into our house!! I'm so excited, although being surrounded by boxes is not my favorite.
I think it took Nathan having his own room to finally take a decent nap. Somehow sleeping in the hall wasn't conducive to rest.
I just finished reading The Journal of Best Practices. It is a memoir of a man who, at age thirty discovered he had Asburgers and how he worked to save his marriage. The language is not great, but the story is awesome, especially if like all the in-laws in my family, you are married to someone slightly obsessive.
Abbie graduated from Kindergarten this week. The girl next to her started to cry that school was over. Abbie? She has been counting down the days to summer.
Savannah has been counting down the days until she starts preschool. Unfortunately, that isn't until September.
My brother is probably going to be moving to Australia for three years. I'm sad, but mostly jealous.
When we were unpacking Savannah found a necklace that says, "I am Cinderella," when you push a button. I had so hoped that it had been thrown away.
My other brother and his wonderful girlfriend just came down from Seattle for a surprise visit. I really missed them.
4 comments:
We were given the same "Hello, I'm Cinderella" necklace. I can hear it now...
Yeah for having your own home! Where are the pics? Seriously, where are they? Hope all is well and I am waiting semi-paiently for those house pics. :) Take care.
We had a "Hi, I'm Ariel!" necklace. When it got "lost", only one person was sad.
Did you hear about The Journal of Best Practices on This American Life? After that episode, I really wanted to find the test that started the whole thing and have Chris take it. Not for any reason in particular, of course... ;)
We are counting the days until we see you guys! (22, in case you're wondering)
Congrats on finally moving in! Can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment