Thursday, June 28, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

The best way to make 95 degrees feel cool is to spend a week with cousins in St. George in 108 degree weather hiking, crawdad fishing, swimming and going to plays.

One of the absolute best things about our house is the neighbors. We have one neighbor who has Christmas lights all though the very large trees in her yard...and she turns them on every night. It really is beautiful.

I vacilate between loving my yard and being overwhelmed by the weeds. By the time I've made it around weeding the flowers in the front the part that I weeded first, needs to be weeded again.

Nathan is sleeping for THREE HOURS right now! This is huge because for the last week I've been lucky when he's slept for longer than a hour during the day and a max of a three hour stretch at night....The downsides to vacationing with baby.

Savannah has finally decided on an animal theme for her birthday party. This is option number 200 that has been discussed in the last six months. She is not allowed to switch this option in two days like all of the other ones.

Today I sat down and watched Annie with my girls. It was gloriously relaxing and, I felt, an educational necessity for them.

No comments: