Before I was pregnant with Nathan and after I had potty-trained Savannah, I talked to my mom about how I might be interested in trying cloth diapers with my next child because I have several friends that use them and love them. She, as a baby gift, bought me a kit of cloth diapers.Me and my big mouth. But today, for whatever reason, mostly just not to waste them I thought I'd give it a go. Things are great so far...but we haven't had any poopies yet.
Since we moved into our house the ice maker in the fridge hasn't worked. A little light next to it flashed red. but it hasn't made the list of things to get taken care of yet. Yesterday for no explicable reason it started working. The red light is still flashing. I'm just grateful to have ice in the summer.
My mother-in-law is staying with us this week. In addition to helping me get a nap, and make my "I forgot an ingredient" run to the store, she has been helping me identify the myriad of plants in my yard that I don't know what they are or how to take care of them.
I just re-read The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. Still loved it, but am now on the hunt for new reads.
I am addicted to two things. Reading and milk. In my ideal world I would read a book and drink an gallon of milk a day. I'm not really joking.
I really will get pictures of our house...promise.
When we moved into our house we decided to get Netflix streaming, and not cable. So far this seems like a good choice for us. Anyone have any Netflix recommendations?
No comments:
Post a Comment