| He looks like he has a little attitude in this shot. Thankfully, so far he doesn't. |
Nate Update: Nate loves his binki, and his sisters. Most other concerns are irrelevant. He thankfully got Russ's eyes, at least the fact that they are big and beautiful.
The last few nights haven't been too bad. But now that I've said that we'll have a bad one. It is how it seems to go around here.
Most of my reading is, well, dessert reading. I read what I like and it is usually light and fun. However every now and again I have a craving for meat and potatoes reading. Hearty and satisfying. Last week I started reading Tale of Two Cities, which I haven't read since high school. It is wonderful. While Dickens uses three pages to set up a scene, his observations of humanity are hilarious, poignant, and so very relevant. His writing really is pure genius. I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
We have had amazingly warm and dry weather for this time of year. Unfortunately, most of my warm weather stuff is packed away in the recesses of our storage unit. It is time to find a house!
How do you deal with bored kids?
I just got my copies of Downton Abbey in the mail. The temptation to ignore all responsibility and watch the entire second season in two days is pretty hard to resist.
4 comments:
do it!! just watch it all - it's so good!!!
i heart Mr. Bates!
I can't wait to meet him!! It makes Ellie seem so grown up to see such a little one. Let's hope the weather stays nice so that we can make the drive.
I need you to make me a list of books you thought were worth it enough to neglect things for a while. :)
It doesn't seem that he looks as much as or at all like Abbie anymore. GG just said she just wants to hold him in her arms. Meant a lot to her to see him when he was so brand new. As you know, I feel the same, I just feel it is important for you all to know how she feels.
I have to give it to you . . . I still haven't been able to make it through a Dicken's novel.
Post a Comment