Friday, March 30, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday (Friday Edition)

I realized I didn't remember to do Random Thoughts at about 9:00 last night. Unfortunately, that is my new bedtime so I had to wait until today.

I finished the second season of Downton Abbey. Loved it!! Except that one little thing which I hated. The only possible good reason for wanting summer to go quickly is that it means the third season will be coming out in the fall. (Is that right? I sure hope so.) I'm starting to wish I had just waited until the whole show was finished, because I'm not a really patient person and then I could just watch it straight through....um..never mind.

Abbie's spring break started today. We are headed south for about half of next week and I am so excited. I sure hope it is warm.

Home shopping begins again in earnest today. Wish us luck!

Yesterday Savannah told me about an elaborate dream in which giant bees scratched her hand. She said it was scary but she was so excited to talk about it that I wonder how scared she really was.

Abbie and Savannah have decided that when we do get a new house they are going to have a cow jumping over the moon painted on their wall. They also have a lot of ideas about what color the walls will be in each room. Maybe I could get talked into a purple living room...but I doubt it.

4 comments:

B said...

Come on . . . a purple living room would be awesome! :)

Michelle said...

Just finished the first season of Downton and I can't wait for the second!

The Woolf Pack said...

Good luck with the house hunting. I remember how "fun" that was. :) Wish we could have seen you guys this week.

Pamela said...

I watched Season Two of Downton as well and I'm pretty sure I hated the same thing that you did. But, I don't want to say what it is. But, I hated it.