Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

As you can imagine these thoughts are going to be anything but random as well we've had kind of a major new focus in our lives this week.....Baby Nathan!


My favorite thing about a new baby: cuddling him on my chest where I can stick my nose into his head and feel/smell his soft skin and new baby smell.

My least favorite thing about having a new baby: 1 - Nighttime feedings 2 - Peri-Bottle.






Having a new brother around and being a mother who nurses has brought about many discussions about human anatomy. And while I would love to share them with you because they have been hilarious, I don't want to become a destination for um...different internet searches. Needless to say I think that ages 3 and 5 are the perfect ages to have these discussions. They are too young to be embarrassed and old enough to be interested.


I have just realized in the last week that as I was packing to stay in this limbo location of my parents' house I didn't considered this stage of post-pregnancy-still-need-some-maternity-clothes-but-mostly-just-big-clothes and I don't know where those clothes ended up. Probably in a box at the back of the storage unit.

I need to echo my sister-in-law. Getting rid of all the Girl Scout cookies in the house is a very good thing. Getting rid of all the Girl Scout cookies in the house by eating every.single.one. Not so good.

2 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

He is so adorable! I am dying to come up and visit him!!! What else do you guys need/want?
I'm glad the delivery went well & enjoy the G.S. cookies while nursing, because at least your body needs the extra calories for a while. :)

B said...

What?! Eating them is the only way to properly dispose of Girl Scout cookies. I didn't order any this year because I know that I eat them all. It took much will power! That is one cute baby boy!!