Russ has worked 80-100 extra hours for the month of September. I really have missed him.
This website has Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies on it, among MANY other cheesecake recipes. It is the downfall of my goal to eat healthy this pregnancy. However, it is the key to success to eating well this pregnancy. Join the dark side. It tastes delicious.
The other day on the road the girls and I saw a car pulled over that had started on fire. This week Abbie asked me how cars start on fire. I tried to explain that I don't really understand how an engine works or breaks down. I tried to tell her that there are a lot of parts that help make the car go that I don't really understand how it works. Abbie, disgustedly told me that, yes, in fact I do know how to make a car go. I clarified that while I can make a car move, I don't know the exactly how or why it works. Then with all the disdain a five-year-old can muster, she said, "Mom, it's the wheels."
I am leaving on a trip just with Russ in 21 days. I am SOOO excited!
I find out whether we are having a boy or a girl in 18 days. I am SOOO excited!
We had a showing on our house this morning and the lady wants to come back tomorrow to show her husband. I wish I was better at managing my hopes, because I'm already mentally packing.
3 comments:
I'm SO telling my mechanic that exact thing next time something goes wrong with my car . . . look the wheels are fine! I totally think he will go for it! Have so much fun on your trip! See you when you get back. ;)
I hope the house thing goes well! (And yay for the trip and finding out on the baby. I can't wait to hear.) Sounds like you guys are busy as usual.
Trip? Super fun! Without kids? Super-duper fun!!! where are you going? And i must know about baby g. Do tell dr. terry hi for me. Miss you too.
Post a Comment