Thursday, September 23, 2010

Random Thoughts Thursday

I'm turning into a person that turns to food in times of stress. This is not a good thing.

The leaves are changing color up in the mountains. It isn't blasted hot when we go outside and play in the afternoon. We go outside and play in the afternoon. The air is crisp and cool in the mornings! I love fall.

This week was the second week of my class. I have a great group of kids this year and I'm I get jazzed thinking about teaching them. (Yup, I said jazzed, deal with it.) The down side is that my class this year goes until 10:00p.m. - that is cruel and unusual punishment for all involved. I might need to do something about that.....

I am so behind on my blogging about my weekly new recipes that I'm just going to tell you what I've made the last three weeks and if you want the recipe, let me know. Chicken Parmesan - AWESOME! Snickerdoodles (Thanks for that Allison!) - Need a better recipe. I like chewy cookies not crispy. The Ultimate Chocolate Cupcake - the name says it all.

I found this website and I am in heaven. I know you have to join for some of the recipes, but not all....not all.

1 comment:

Allison said...

What recipe did you use for the snickerdoodles? Is there even one in the New Best cookbook? I just always use my tried and tested Betty Crocker standby and they turn out really chewy every time.