Today is the first morning in four years that both children have slept in, allowing Russ and I to sleep in (to 7:45). Miracles do happen!
Unfortunately said miracle is due to sick children. Why did they wait until the weather is absolutely perfect outside, mid 70s, clear skies, to be so sick they have no energy to do anything outside?
My motivation for cleaning my house has declined significantly over the last few months.
It is so amazing to me how two people can look at the same scenario and see the problem -- and therefore the solution -- so very differently.
I am in love with Abbie's preschool teacher. I'm just wishing I could go to preschool with her just to be around this woman. She is a bundle of joy and adorable cuddliness, perfect for four-year-olds.
Abbie is currently the only girl in her preschool class (although above mentioned teacher has said she will buy a girl if necessary so Abbie isn't alone.) I'm inclined to think it will be good for her to be surrounded by ten little boys for a few hours three times a week. Discuss.
Savannah has taken to pretending she is different animals. Today at Office Depot she decided that she was a lion and roared around the store.
This week Abbie and Savannah have played together more than ever before. We have a Costco sized empty diaper box that had become the prized toy. But rather than fight over it (most of the time) they want to take turns pushing each other in it. Oh if this could last.
I want to go to the mountains again.

1 comment:
I wish I was there to go to the mountains with you. Miss you. Enough said.
Post a Comment