what a cute idea. Russ is a good sport to wear that headband. I'm not sure I could get wendell to keep it on. lol! Have a fun day!
You guys look great!
Looks great, you totally pulled it off! We were party poopers and only the kids dressed up this year.
That is great! So much fun. I am glad Abbie is feeling better and that nobody else in your house caught it. :)
How cute!
I love your costumes. I was trying to imagine how you were going to be bears and now I see. Isn't remodeling fun? (Obviously I've read three blogs in a row.)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
what a cute idea. Russ is a good sport to wear that headband. I'm not sure I could get wendell to keep it on. lol!
Have a fun day!
You guys look great!
Looks great, you totally pulled it off! We were party poopers and only the kids dressed up this year.
That is great! So much fun. I am glad Abbie is feeling better and that nobody else in your house caught it. :)
How cute!
I love your costumes. I was trying to imagine how you were going to be bears and now I see.
Isn't remodeling fun? (Obviously I've read three blogs in a row.)
Post a Comment