
And on that lovely note, the flightseeing. It was honestly very beautiful (redundent word, but I am tired and running out of time. ) We flew in Tongrass National Forest, also only accessable by plane or boat. Rather than the tree covered mountains we had seen everywhere else were tree covered mountains accented by shear basalt cliffs that we are banking between. After about a 45 minute flight we landed in a small freshwater lake for "pondering" time.
I spent my time ensuring that my breakfast sayed where it belonged.Thankfully for the flight back to the boat I got to sit in the front and have fresh air blow on me.
I will be taking a short intermisson before my last post on Victoria. Please enjoy the refreshments while you wait.
6 comments:
What a gorgeous place to take a cruise. I am so jealous. I am sure you are feeling refreshed! I wish we could travel up there and feel some cool air.
I am so glad that you had a wonderful time! (I knew you would.) I can't wait to talk to you and get it all from you.
Looks like you had a great time! I have always wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise, but warm weather has such a great pull on me. One day . ..
Welcome back!
I too plan to retire to a cruise ship someday. Honestly it's about the same price as a nursing home,plus the food is better.
Sure is pretty. Glad you two got to have some alone time. When is your next trip? What a life! Lucky.
I wish we had been invited!! makes me even more determind now to have a vacation with out the kids, so far we haven't managed it! I am more than jelous of your adventures.
Post a Comment