
Savannah is our little adventurer. She loves to climb just about anything, her latest successes include the stairs, the back of the stroller, the rocking chair, and the desk. She explores everywhere but she seems to have a penchant for Tupperware. She has an extensive vocabulary consisting of Hi, Bye, Mom, Dad, and Dog. (No guessing on what she learned first.) She loves to leaf through board books, play with her sister, and make the rest of us laugh. She tends to be pretty easy going, except when she is sick (like today). We love you Savannah Banana!
4 comments:
Wow!! Can't believe it's her birthday. I remember you being pregnant with her still! How time flies!!
Okay, I'm a bad friend. I have her card sitting right her on my desk, but didn't get to the post office yesterday. I will do it today. Hopefully she had a great day!
What a cutie! I am sorry we didn't call for her birthday. Happy Birthday Savannah!!!
I love the picture of Russ giving her a bath, too sweet.
I can't believe she talks so much already. none of my kids have talked that early. She's one, right?
Post a Comment