Not at all surprisingly, minus the make-up and jewelery we often look about like this, eyes half closed, handing off fussy children to each other, just trying to make it to bed time.

Abbie often pulls this little number.

This was near the end of our photo session. Picture us in church clothes and you have an accurate representation of us during Sacrament meeting. Yes my ticked off look is usually accurate after three hours of Sabath child-rangling.

We posed for this picture on what ended up being an ant hill. When I realized that a large black ant was sticking its two front pincers in my arm, I quickly brushed it off. Abbie, in her usual roll with the punches form, expressed mild displeasure.

4 comments:
I am so behind on reading blogs. Sounds like it was fun despite all. Taking it slow is sometimes the best. The pictures between the actual pictures make the story complete.
Though I'm a little slow in responding, I like the 1st & 3rd pictures the most.
Forgot to see if I could tell which one Russ photoshopped.
Oh, the joys of parenthood. Pictures really do bring out the best in all of us. :)
I love it! Family photos can be quite the experience.
Can't beat the classic candid shots.
Post a Comment