So clearly this was longer than an intermission but I was hoping for a way to show pictures and it just wasn't happening. Russ took the pictures that night in RAW. That means nothing to me, but apparently it means that our old version of photoshop can't read them so he can only open them at work.
Victoria is a beautiful city in British Columbia on Vancouver Island, in which after visiting for two hours I happily gave Russ permission to look for work. It is as British as any town I've ever seen in the Western Hemisphere, which made it a nice contrast to our other ports. The small part of downtown which we got to explore was beautiful. The street lights all had hanging baskets of flowers. ALL of them it really softens a town. There was also some nice architecture and a series of fun street performers, although the man dressed up as Darth Vadar playing the violin had my vote as the most original.
Overall a fun city and a nice way to end our cruise.
2 comments:
I WANT TO GO TO ALASKA!!!! and i want to see more pictures - these you posted are PHENOMENAL!!!
I have heard that Victoria is amazing! I haven't yet made it there, but it is on my list. I am so glad that you had such an great time and have a blast in Europe!!
Post a Comment