Monday, April 28, 2008

Warning for Sensitive Viewers

This last weekend the weather was beautiful - if a little on the chilly side in the morning. For those that live along the Wasatch Front you know that this kind of weather has been hard to come by this spring so we wanted to take full advantage of it while we could. We decided to go on a family bike ride. We went seven miles down the Jordan River Parkway to a park where Abbie could play. Needless to say in my pregnant state I had to adapt a little to create the "Sexy Biker Mama" look you see displayed ....


We had an absolute blast. Russ and I absolutely love biking and Abbie is getting used to it - but she loves the park at the end.

This was one of the few Saturdays where we didn't have other obligations so we made the most of it by spending the later afternoon with Russ's family at the zoo. It was as close to a perfect day as you can get when you share the zoo with the other hundreds of people who decided it was also a perfect day.

4 comments:

The Woolf Pack said...

I'm a big fan of the sexy biker lady look! You pull it off very well. I am jealous of the nice weather, although Mark & I were in Vegas for the weekend, so it was 86 degrees the whole time!!!

delagray said...

The new look for pregnant bikers is very becoming. Perhaps it will start a fad. Thanks for making the weekend a special one.

Heather said...

You always look so adorable! It's nice you can still bike - do you get off-balance at all? I've heard that can happen.
I've really been wanting to start biking as a family. I don't have a bike, but maybe we can get one soon. I'm jealous of your leisurely Saturday. Sounds wonderful.

Kelseybob said...

You look wonderful. I wish I could bike during pregnancy, but I took a pretty good fall when I was prego with Sheldon and now it scares me to go. :( I wish we could say we had a fee Saturday, but alas no luck. I'm jealous of yours :)