






Obviously most parents and grandparents love to speculate on the future occupation of their offspring. I think all parents see greatness in their children and are convinced that whatever they do they will lead the world in their chosen field. We of course are no exception to this trend. So Russ, in an attempt to figure out ahead of time in which field of study Abbie will excel, has started tracking her interests. This is what we've discovered so far.
( And truly if Abbie is anything like my siblings and I, if we as parents dare to suggest any of these fields of study, she will patently refuse to consider them for the rest of her life.)
3 comments:
Well, she may be a "jack of all trades!" It looks like she has many talents brewing. These are the pictures you'll look back on when she's older and tears will come to your eyes realizing she will never be that little again! (sniff)
How adorable is little Abbie!? I can't believe how grown up she looks. She is getting big too quickly! Abbie & Mackenzie need to get together because I think they could open a trade school in some of those subjects. Mackenzie loves all of the same things, although she prefers drawing all over herself rather than paper (What will people say? I guess she is going to be a tatoo artist?)
I love those pictures, but I agree with Heather... you will look back and wonder where time has gone.
Post a Comment