We are having another girl!!! WOW!! We are so excited and a little surprised as that means five granddaughters for my side of the family with zero grandsons. Both Russ and I where kind of expecting a boy but I must say we are thrilled with the news. Everything is going well and looks good which we are very grateful for.
In other random news Abbie locked me out of the house on Monday. I brought her inside then went out to get groceries. She turned the lock with me outside and her inside!!! After a moment of panic I ran to get our key from the neighbors - but they weren't home. Then I went to another neighbors to call Russ so he could come home (it was either that or break a window.) Thankfully, it was only a few minutes before he would have been heading home anyway. I went to the backyard and watched Abbie through the sliding glass door. She was fine. I was able to coax her to pull out the stick but she wasn't tall enough to push up the lock!!
8 comments:
I can't believe it, a girl!! We are so excited for you. I am sure Abbie will love that she is having a little sister, I know that I love having a younger sis. I have locked myself out of the house, but not with children inside, I can imagine that was quite the moment of panic. Congrats again on the little girl on the way!!
yay!!! congratulations!!!! we need more girls in this world. :) especially ones that will be cool like you.
what is your due date?
One of our best friends' little girl locked herself in the car accidentally (she was only 10 months old). The fire department, 2 police cars and a locksmith had to show up to get her out. I'm glad Abbie was okay.
Gotta love having kids! That's a funny story to remember. And I'm so THRILLED for you to have another girl. Woo hoo!
So Russ is going to be out numbered 3 to 1? I am sure he doesn't mind. Thank goodness for blogs because I have been wondering if you guys found out yet. Congrats!
I'm excited that you're having a boy. It would have been nice for your parent's, Emily, if she were a he. Until you mentioned in your blog, I had forgotten that your parents are still waiting for a grandson. I will forever love the story of Abbie locking you out. I was curious to know her response to it all. Pretty much takes everything as it comes, huh? GG and I are loving sharing the story with others.
Congrats on the girl... we should find out what we are having in a week or two. :)
Sheldon locked me out of thehouse once... lucky we had just installed a key pad for our garage so I was able to get in that way... from that point on I always have a house key in my car that isn't on my key ring. :)
Cooper once locked us out of the car, but the worst part was that I had already put Cambelle (who was only a few months old at the time) INSIDE THE CAR!! I almost had a full-blown panic attack in the parking lot of Walmart (and nearly strangled Coop), but then I remembered I had never taken our spare keys out of my purse from a few weeks before. WHEW!! Dang kids!
Post a Comment