Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Russ and I

I got tagged by my friend Kelsey and by my sister in law Jen so I'm going to kill two birds with one,well anyway .


This is info about Russ and I

What is his name? Russell Paul Gray

How long have you been together?: Married for three and a half years.

How long did you date?: One and a half with two short break-ups in the middle. (One was me, one was him, but he’ll never admit it

How old is he? 31 – but you’d never know it

Who eats more?: Often me – sadly. I was told he had quite the eating reputation but I’ve never seen it

Who is taller: He is by about an inch or two.

Who said "I love you" first? I did.

Who can sing better? Russ – no doubt!

Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side? I do..

Who mows the lawn? The HOA company

Who cooks dinner? I do it and I love it.

Who drives? He does

Who is more stubborn? Not me, not me, not me!!!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me and surprised me beyond belief!

Who asked who out first? He did

Who proposed? He did

Who has more friends? Russ probably has had more but I stay in touch with mine way better than he does.

Who is more sensitive? I am for sure!

Who has more siblings? I do.

Who wears the pants? He does... okay... not really ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Quirks...


1. If I wake up in the night it takes a minimum of an hour for me to fall back asleep unless it is the fourth or fifth night in a row then I’m exhausted.


2. I hate being late to anything even social functions where it doesn’t matter. I’m getting better, but not much.

3. I can't think of any other things right now... I think I’m pretty normal but I’m sure in the comment section Russ will add a bunch!!


What was I doing Ten years ago?

I was in the middle of my first year at Utah State with roommates that I still considered some of my closest friends. I think….(but I’m not sure) that I had started the short time of dating Ryan Rothman at this point – the first guy I ever kissed (sad it took me ‘til collage). Beyond that I don’t really know.

Things on my “To Do” List:

I used to be much better about having an actual list, but now I do it mentally until I get too overwhelmed. Thankfully, because of a busy week before now, not much is on the list. I need to review my lecture for tomorrow night and find a new restaurant to go for Valentines Dy (it is my year to plan) as the one I had originally planned is closed due to a fire.

Bad Habits:

Hmmmmmmm…Russ could tell you better than I. I interrupt (mostly Russ) if I’m excited about what I’m thinking. I don’t usually realized I’m doing it as I do know it is rude. I also am not a terribly patient person – although I’m working on that. Also I hate folding laundry so it usually ends up piled and wrinkly for days.

Places I’ve lived:

Arizona (where I was born),Salt Lake and Logan Utah, Jerusalem for two months, Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, London, England for six weeks!

can’t remember what else there was…

4 comments:

Kelseybob said...

Thanks for playing along. :)

wendyberd said...

sad. what restaurant were you going to go to?
and happy valentine's day!
-w

Ben and Lisa said...

That was so fun to read. I used to make fun of "tags" but they really are a good way to get to know people better. I'm excited to go shopping tomorrow!!

The Woolf Pack said...

I can't believe Lisa use to make fun of tags! Ha Ha J/K I didn't know a lot of that info but it was fun reading up on you and Russ and your dating experiences :) I hope you are feeling better! Hope we can see you soon! LOL