In no particular order.......
I'm thankful for Russ, Abbie, Savannah and Nathan.
I'm thankful for yesterday. We went to the zoo in the morning and watched various animals pig out on pumpkins. My personal favorite was seeing the gorillas eating pumpkin innards. Then we raked leaves and the girls jumped in the pile. And then we feasted with Russ's family Mmmmmmm. Focused family time is always a blessing.
I'm thankful for our home. Last year we were squatters in my parents basement for Thanksgiving. While we were truly blessed for their help it is so nice to have a place of our own again.
I'm thankful for good schools and good teachers for my children.
I'm thankful for toilet paper. No seriously...aren't you?
I'm thankful for good, good books.
I'm thankful for the Spirit that brings me closer to God.
I'm thankful for our friends. I've been blessed with some true and close friends thoughout my life. We've also made wonderful friends since moving here and are excited with what the years will bring.
I'm thankful for wonderful parents.
I'm thankful for my job and Russ's job.
I'm thankful for good knives. I use my knives every day and they make me happy.
I'm thankful for naps. Love naps.
1 comment:
So, the toilet paper thing. I feel the same way, but I have to wonder...have you been reading the new Junie B. Jones book? Because that's where the toilet paper gratitude was inspired in our home.
Post a Comment