Friday, November 16, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

I just resent our family pictures to Russ's mom. So Laura, if you're reading this I promise they are in the mail. With the correct postage this time.

I just got offered the option of teaching a mostly online course...hmmmm less time away from home, same pay...worth considering.

Any thoughts on how to keep a nine month old from pulling down the Christmas tree and/or ornaments? I need a solution by the day after Thanksgiving, when the tree goes up.

These pictures pretty much show each child's personality perfectly.




I am already playing "Music Man" this year for Christmas by talking my kids into the gifts I bought for them by saying things like, "Yeah, your bike doesn't work too well, wouldn't it be nice if Santa bought you a new one?" Or more accurately, " A slightly used but new-to-you one?"

No comments: