Happy Halloween from our family to yours!
Right after this picture was taken we discovered that Nathan had a rash all over his belly and back. That combined with the fever since last Saturday equals Roseolla. Honestly, I'm just glad we are on the tail end of it. Fussy babies aren't much fun.
This morning I (clearly selfishly) wanted to take a shower uninterrupted So I locked the bathroom door. Almost the minute I got in the shower the knocks began. After repeatedly trying to explain that I couldn't hear my children while I was in the shower and to please wait the five minutes it would take me to finish showering, they got down and started yelling through the crack in the door. The needs that were so urgent they couldn't wait? Abbie wanted to play on the computer and Savannah wanted me to put toothpaste on her toothbrush. Awesome.
I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to download the video of Abbie's choir concert and for some reason the sound, which plays fine on my phone, wont play once I download it. Sorry, I don't know what else to do.
Honeycrisp apples are one of the few things that I think are worth the more than double the price of regular. They are yummy.
3 comments:
Such a cute family! Thanks for sharing those pictures. They are all growing up so fast!!
Agree about the honeycrisps- they are our favorite. Cute family
I miss those inconsiderate, obnoxious little mini-people! How dare they! We'll Skype soon!
Post a Comment