Thursday, July 26, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

Last night I made Chicken Curry with Potatoes, Cauliflower and Peas, and I had some leftovers for lunch. After lunch Nathan woke up and I changed his diaper and fed him. That is when I noticed a spot on my jeans. It was the color of curry....and breast milk poop.  Which was it?

Who needs sleep? Well your never going to get it? Who needs sleep? Tell me what's that for? Who needs sleep? Be happy with what your getting. There's a guy who's been awake since the Second World War....Quiz: Who is the artist? They must be a parent.

I'm reading The Boxcar Children to my girls. I'm so excited that they love it. It was the first book I ever loved as a kid.

The girls and I made Congo Bars today. Blondies + Coconut = Yum! (Yes, my overly picky girls like coconut. Who would've guessed?)

This made me laugh out loud. A lot. It reminded me of this.

Yards: Love that I have a place for my kids to play outside where I feel safe leaving them there. Hate that they require so much darn work.

It was the curry. Thank heavens.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Okay, first of all, and this MUST be explained: HOW did you know it was curry and not poop?!?

Secondly, I know the answer to your quiz, as that song was our mantra for many, many, MANY years! It's the Barenaked Ladies, a group we introduced into our children's lives this summer, and who they think is absolutely hilarious because it's all men. (by the way, you left out the best part of that song, which is "halahalahala")

And third, in relation to your links, I taught that lesson in Primary, too, but fortunately (or maybe unfortunately? I don't know...) it wasn't nearly as interesting. And thanks for the shoutout!