Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

I finally have a picture of my house. And yes that is picture in the singular. Sorry, I feel like my life has exploded this summer and it is all I can do to live. Russ actually took this to help us figure out what kind of rug we wanted in the front room. It now has a cream super shaggy rug.


Russ and I just finished watching the second season of BBC Sherlock. Best. Series. Ever. Times Ten.

I am also reading Hood by Stephen Lawhead. It is a retelling of the Robin Hood legend although the time and setting are different. It is pretty darn good.

I have loved watching the Olympics with the girls this year. Although Abbie didn't want to watch the Men's Synchronized Diving because, well, they're boys, and Savannah just wanted to see the puppets from the opening ceremonies again and again.



Things you need to know about Nathan. His height is in the 80th precentile. He burps like a grown man. He still has the most adorable smile ever.



3 comments:

Becky said...

Everyone looks so happy! Your kiddos sure are cute. I love the new house so far.

Allison said...

I have a book for you! I've been meaning to tell you, but I keep forgetting! You should read Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by...I forgot the author's name. But I'm sure you can find it on Amazon. It was a good book, not fabulous, but I really enjoyed it. It kind of had a Secret Life of Bees feel.

The Woolf Pack said...

Love the heading of your blog, cute pictures! My kids think the swimsuits that the diving men wear are gross. :) Your house is super cute and looks great, hopefully you will take your time and really enjoy the decorating part. Miss you guys!