Fourth of July Fun = being in a parade with your cousins pulled by your grandpa on a tracker.
Unfortunately about 5:00 last night the going, going, going we've been doing, while tons of fun, caught up with me and I crashed and missed the family BBQ. Have I mentioned that I don't function well when I don't get enough sleep?
There are clouds in the sky today. This is glorious news as it hasn't rained here in two months.
Tomorrow afternoon Russ has said I can take some time for myself while he takes the kids. (I think my running on empty for the last month is becoming really noticeable.) Unfortunately, I have that over-planned as well. I want to go geocaching (Love it!), go shopping for clothes for me, go shopping for the kids clothes to have pictures taken in, take a long nap, read a book. take a bath, pick up stuff for Savannah's birthday next week, go for a bike ride, watch the wind blow through the trees out my front window, and veg in front of the TV for too long. Umm...yeah.
Speaking of geocaching, if you haven't tried it, you really should. It is completely, and totally awesome.
I have officially called a household prohibition on whine. Unfortunately, there is still plenty of bootlegging going on.



1 comment:
Seriously, try the hand puppet thing. My girls have all been whining to their imaginary hand puppets lately, without any prompting. It's awesome.
Post a Comment