Thursday, July 12, 2012

Random Thoughts Thursday

Yesterday, I found a wonderful idea online for Savannah's stuffed animal party. I could use old fabric scraps and sew little blankets for the animals that the girls could decorate. It would be practically free and super easy. By last night I realized it was neither, practically free, or very easy, but at least it's cute...right?

I keep thinking things will slow down. I'm starting to realize that doesn't happen with three kids.

This last week Russ and I decided that later in the summer he would take the girls for a short trip up to Oregon to visit his mom and grandma. It will be just Nathan and I home alone. Now, what will I do?

I was reading over some old posts and realized they contained some serious grammar errors. I promise I went to college. But since then I've had three children, am currently sleep deprived, and most importantly, have been rushing the last few times I've posted, so I failed to proof read them. It still ticks me off.

This morning Savannah came to me wearing naught but a shirt, underwear, and a tulle fairy skirt and wanted to know if that was enough for the day. Sorry kiddo.

It is not the easiest thing in the world to keep an adequate breast milk supply for a hungry baby when you are out playing in 100+ degree weather.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I have been thinking things will slow down for the last seven years now, and they just keep speeding up. Three kids = craziness. Get used to it :)