Tonight is our neighborhood patriotic parade. It is windy with dark clouds looming. This is going to be interesting.
I so badly need chocolate in my life.
I was just talking to a friend about babies sleeping through the night. Why is it that some parents have go through a major battle that lasts for many moons and other's children just start sleeping through the night on their own? Curses!
I am in desperate need of a really, really good book. Please, can you help me?
I had so many plans of what we were going to do this summer an adventures we were going to have. We've gotten to maybe a 1/4 of them.
Reams grocery store does not sell goat cheese. Seriously? I thought we were in the 21st century.
Sorry, that's all the randomness for now.
3 comments:
Bummer about the goat cheese. I can empathize, though. It's really kind of sad how excited I was the day I discovered that WinCo was finally selling Fontina cheese.
Also, after three kids' worth of experience, I've decided that anyone who claims that their babies just magically started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks or whatever are either delusional, hard of hearing, or pathological liars. There's just no other explanation.
I'm sorry to hear about your lack of sleep. I'm a mommy who needs her sleep, and you have my sympathy.
I've changed our blog address. email me and I'll send it to you.
I love your Random thoughts. I'm sorry about the lack of sleep, that is never easy and I swear that babies who sleep through the night make up for it later on. ;)
If you want or need a break, come down and visit and we will hang out with any non sleepers.
Post a Comment