Monday, October 17, 2011

We are Having A.........



BOY!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

jamieleighcall said...

YAY! So happy for you and your family. There is just something special about those little boys and their relationships with their mamas. Exciting you get to experience both the pink AND blue world. ;) So fun!!

JennyLynn said...

Wahoo! How exciting! Congratulations. Your girls will be such great helpers.

Allison said...

Woohoo!!! It's about dang time someone in this family had a boy!

I notice the picture says "face". You mean you're not going to post his little boy-parts all over the internet for the world to see? What kind of blogger are you?

Becky said...

Wow! Congrats! That is really fun.

Blaine said...

Ultrasounds are just like those ink blot things, its all up to interpetation! I think it looks like a devils mask. Just in time for halloween! Yup, you either having a boy, or a devils mask.

Ben and Lisa said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you guys! The poor little guy is going to get mothered to death by his sisters, I'm sure. I'm honestly so excited for you to experience the difference between boys and girls. Totally different worlds!

And Coop gave Russ plenty of practice wrestling and fighting this weekend. Hopefully he didn't turn Russ off to the idea of having a boy!

The Steeds said...

I am so excited for you! Boys are so fun. Have fun on your cruise-- super jealous.

Misty said...

YAY!!! we LOVE boys at our house!

wendyberd said...

yayayayayayayaayayayaayay!!!!
boys are the best - they never stop! :)so - you might as will hide your toilet paper, tissues, napkins, soap, tupperware lids, lets see...what else? :)
just kidding - boys are awesome! that is such great news - CONGRATS!!!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! Such exciting news!

Melissa said...

Just checked back on your blog! Congratulations! Little boys are awesome!

Prepared Polly said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys!