Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall Celebration Check List

Go to the mountains to see the leaves changing. Check. (Although we went about two weeks early so we didn't get the full glory of fall.)


Halloween Party. Check. (Hosted by my Aunt Jan. It was a ball!)




Paint Pumpkins. Check. (We paint rather than carve pumpkins. It allows the girls to be more hands on than they would be if knives were involved. Abbie is old enough to help with knives, but I think the painting tradition is fully embedded. And I love it.)

3 comments:

Ben and Lisa said...

Cambelle has the EXACT same costume as Savannah. Cinderella wars, here we come! Hopefully they can coexist peacefully.

The Woolf Pack said...

I love the idea of painting the pumpkins, I will have to "borrow" that tradition.
I love the ultrasound picture, it looks like he is looking straight at me!

delagray said...

Love the costumes and the pictures in forest.