I don't like grading papers. I also don't like when I give explicit instructions to students on how to do well and they are completely ignored.
Things are still pending on the home sell. Too bad I'm not a patient person, it would make my life so much easier right now.
In four days we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Too bad I'm not a patient person, it would make my life so much easier right now.
In eight days I go on vacation with my husband. Too bad I'm not a patient person, it would make my life so much easier right now.
It would also help if I could get a good night's sleep.
What I do love (I think this post was getting a little unduly negative) is the way the light changes in the fall so that when the leaves start to change it is like the world turns neon.
I'm saving all of my good books to read on vacation so for the last week or so I've become addicted to Sudoku. It is a poor substitute for a good book but it makes me feel like I'm working my brain.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Where have I been?! Under COntract?! I feel a party coming on! WAHOO! I will be calling-- so prepare all details. Good luck!
A bite on the house??? That's terrific - well, for everyone but your ward.
Post a Comment